Storefront Service or Delivery?
We are thrilled to finally be able to offer storefront service to patients who want to see and sniff their flowers before making a purchase. We will be able to serve any qualified California medical patient 18 and over (younger patients require a parent or guardian as their caregiver) with a current recommendation and valid ID. You can make an appointment here.
We Deliver to Ojai, Santa Barbara (within city limits), and the unincorporated areas of Ventura County
- For delivery within the city of Ojai, there is no charge and a $50 minimum order.
- For delivery to Mira Monte, Oakview, and Meiners Oaks, there is a $50 minimum order, and the charge is $5.
- For delivery to unincorporated areas of Ventura county, there is a $100 minimum order, and the charge is $10.
- For delivery within the Santa Barbara city limits, order by 12:00 Noon for same day delivery. There is a $100 minimum order, and the charge is $10.
- We hope to be permitted to deliver in Oxnard and Ventura sometime in 2018.
It’s not always obvious whether you’re in an unincorporated area or not — just because you use a city as your address, doesn’t mean you’re located within its boundaries. If you voted for city council candidates in the last election, you’re in a city; if you didn’t, you’re in an unincorporated area. We have embedded a custom Google map showing the boundaries below, or check the County’s PDF map. You can also check your address here, click “Search for Parcels” on the left and enter your address. Let the auto-search find your address then select it. Zoom out on the map and you’ll be able to see if you’re in the shaded city limits or unincorporated area.
If you’re negatively impacted by these bans on medical cannabis deliveries, we suggest you contact your city council members and ask them to repeal the bans on delivery!
If you’re not in a delivery area, you can always come to Ojai to visit the dispensary and make your selections, or pick up an order submitted online or by phone.