Temp/Seasonal Part-Time Office Admin
Sespe Creek Collective is seeking a seasonal part-time Seasonal Receptionist/Admin for our award-winning dispensary in Ojai, California. We are immediately hiring for a period of 1-3 months and 15-30 hours per week depending on staffing and store needs. This is not a permanent position.
Requires excellent customer service skills, good knowledge of the county area, reliable transportation and comfort using a phone. Hours will be based on your availability and our needs as well as your ability to contribute to other areas of the collective.
Responsibilities include communicating with customers via email, phone, and in-person to convey information, recording customer information, resolving customer requests, referring customers to the appropriate personnel for further information, and communicating with management, staff, and clients.
-Customer service oriented
-Excellent phone skills
– Spreadsheet skills, Point of Sale software,
– Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
– Superb time management skills
– Highly organized and able to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
– Maintains high ethical standards and a positive, professional demeanor
– Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry
– High School Diploma, GED or higher
– Previous reception/admin desired
Other Misc. Requirements:
– Must be 21 with no felony convictions. Background check requiredSespe Creek Collective offers a team-oriented work environment and competitive compensation.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://scc.to/apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sespe Creek is looking for temporary seasonal, part-time help in our front office. If you have excellent customer service skills, office, and administration experience, please click the link to apply!**
** Applications and resumes are accepted through our online application portal only. Please no phone calls, emails or walk-ins.