apply at: scc.to/apply
We seek outgoing and passionate Budtenders who are looking for long-term employment. Our Budtenders will assist the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. Our Budtenders are responsible for helping patients with product selections, checking them out, cash handling and customer service. You must possess the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various people.
- Responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
- Maintain product knowledge
- Greeting customers warmly when they enter
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system in person and for placing phone orders
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Desire to learn about our products and emerging cannabis therapies
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash handling.
- Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous food service or retail experience required. Prior dispensary/collective experience a plus.
Other Misc. Requirements:
- Must be 21
- Background check required; no felony convictions
- Professional, tidy appearance and good personal hygiene
- Must be on time and ready to work when scheduled with reliable transportation
- Cannabis knowledge must be exceptional
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location assignments
Compensation: $15+ per hour (depending on experience) plus tips; plus paid time off and 30% employee discount. To apply for this position, please submit your application to scc.to/apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.