Delivery Driver Needed
Sespe Creek Collective seeks an outgoing and compassionate delivery driver to act as a liaison between the member and the Collective. You will deliver pre-packaged orders from our dispensary in Ojai to the patient’s private address, collect payment, and verify paperwork as appropriate. Drivers must be discreet, professional, tidy in appearance, and able to clearly communicate with a variety of different people. They will provide excellent customer service while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. You should be knowledgeable about medical cannabis and provide exceptional attention to detail.
• Route and verify contents of assigned delivery orders prior to leaving the store
• Assist with order fulfillment if budtender is busy
• Communicate with patients/caregivers via phone and/or text about delivery status
• Delivering orders discreetly and professionally
• Verify and photograph patient documents as needed
• Correct cash handling
• Log miles and hours in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Basic computer skills, Point of Sale software is a plus
• Exceptional cash handling and change making skills
• Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality
• Fun attitude and strong work ethic
• Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous delivery/transportation experience helpful
Other Misc. Requirements:
• Valid California driver’s license
• Must live in Ventura County
• Clean driving record (deliveries will be made using company cars). Please upload a recent (within 7 days) copy of your DMV record (see https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/dr/welcome) with your cover letter and resume.
• Ability to pass criminal background check w/no felony convictions
• Professional, tidy appearance and good personal hygiene
• Desire to learn about our products and cannabis therapies
• Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
Compensation: $15/hour plus tips. Sespe Creek Collective offers a team-oriented work environment and attractive benefits including a 30% discount on medicine, health insurance for full time employees after 90 day probationary period.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://scc.to/apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.