Do you have a passion for all things Cannabis?
Do you want to work in a developing industry and help educate people?
Do you have what it takes to work at the Best Dispensary in Ventura County?
Sespe Creek Collective is always on the lookout for dynamic and talented people to join our fabulous team. The ideal candidate will have:
- Cannabis experience
- Customer service experience
- Skilled with technology including computers, smartphones, G-suite and Microsoft suite of products
- Maintains high ethical standards and positive professional demeanor
- A clean driving record and reliable transportation
Sespe Creek offers a team-oriented environment with competitive compensation packages. Applicants must be at least 21 and have no felony convictions. All staff are required to pass a background check before hiring. Hours will be based on your availability and our needs as well as your ability to contribute to other areas of the collective. Responsibilities include but are not limited to communicating with customers via email, phone, and in-person to convey information, resolving customer requests, referring customers to the appropriate personnel for further information, and communicating with management, staff, and clients.
– High School Diploma, GED or higher
– Previous reception/admin desired
To apply, please submit your application via this link: https://scc.to/apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
** Applications and resumes are accepted through our online application portal only. Please no phone calls, emails or walk-ins.