408 Bryant Circle, Suite C, Ojai, CA 93023   Mon-Sat 10-7, Sun 10-5   (855) 722-9333 info@sespe.org

In accordance with state law, we require a current and valid California state ID or driver’s license. If your California ID is expired, we will accept an interim ID issued by the DMV (please note, a DMV receipt does not qualify as a valid interim ID) in conjunction with your expired photo ID. If no state ID or driver’s license is available, we may also accept a current and valid passport. Photocopies of your documentation will not be accepted, always have your original documents available.