Sespe Creek customers and fans are invited to submit an original design for a 4/20/20 limited edition Sespe Creek Collective t-shirt. The winning design will be publicly announced at our special 4/20 in-store event.
- The contestant:
- must be at least 21 years of age to enter
- must be willing to sign a waiver releasing ownership of design to SCC
- must include full name, email, phone number and date of entry along with artwork submission to qualify
- The artwork design must:
- fit within these size constraints: Minimum = 4″ w x 2″ h — Maximum 8″ w x 10” h.
- not contain the use of objects, such as toys, inflatables, movie characters, cartoon characters, or include any other display, depiction or image designed in any manner likely to be appealing to minors or anyone under 21 years of age.
- not contain content deemed offensive or obscene and should reflect the Ojai spirit and aesthetic of SCC. (Judges reserve the right to refuse any submission deemed in violation of our guidelines and/or brand standards.)
- be black & white only
- incorporate the SCC logo either black or reversed out white and should be no smaller than 3” in size. Download the Sespe Creek logo here
- be submitted as a PDF and embedded onto a t-shirt mock-up. Feel free to download a Free t-shirt mock-up app
- entered by March 20, 2020 deadline
- will be selected by a panel of judges selected by Sespe Creek Collective
- will be alerted in advance of the SCC 4/20/20 event
- must be willing to be photographed with design and waive rights to ownership of the design
- will receive a $250 cash prize
Important Contest Dates:
- March 1, 2020 — Contest officially opens for submissions
- March 20, 2020 — Final day to submit your entry
- March 23, 2020 — Contest winner selected by Sespe Creek judging panel
- March 24, 2020 — Contest winner officially notified
- April 17, 2020 — Contest winner publicly announced and awarded