We understand you may have difficulty signing in the first time to our new system. Don’t hesitate to call us for help or stop by if that’s easier so we may get your new account activated. Please don’t create duplicate accounts!
Otherwise follow these steps to sync up your old member account with your information in our new system. For the best experience please use Google Chrome as your browser.
1. Navigate to https://sespecreek.treez.io/onlinemenu/
2. Click the 3 line hamburger menu and log in.
3. Click Forgot Password
4. Enter the phone number associated with your existing account.
–>If you get an error message about your phone number please contact us to make sure it’s stored in your account and you don’t have duplicate accounts
–>If you see a green spinning circle that won’t stop, try refreshing your screen or page.
5. You will receive a confirmation code via text. Enter that code where prompted.
6. You will be asked to create a new password.
7. Before placing your first order online you’ll need to take a picture of your driver’s license and upload it. WE DO NOT SAVE THESE ON FILE so you’ll need to complete this process again here even if you are a pre-existing member.
8. Voila! You can checkout as before but you’ll get more automated text alerts about your order status. Seniors and veterans/military, your discount will now be applied automatically! Yay!
You can view some screen shots here if you need extra guidance.
If your phone number isn’t found or if you have issues receiving the code please contact us and we can add your phone number so you can retrieve your information.
If you see anything amiss on the menu or experience any other issues, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Despite our best efforts, this has been a very complex undertaking and there are bound to be glitches.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING!
Sespe Creek Collective