A medical cannabis collective is, by definition, a cooperative venture. We work together in a climate that is often hostile to us, and in order to provide good service we need to establish a basic standard of conduct that everyone is expected to follow. We understand that our patients are often facing difficult circumstances, including physical, mental, and emotional challenges, but in order to provide good service to everyone, we must insist that our patients observe the following standards of behavior:
- You will be businesslike and respectful when dealing with Sespe staff members, on the phone and in person. Abusive, aggressive or threatening behavior is absolutely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
- For deliveries
- you will be available during the delivery window, and answer your phone when the driver calls you. We reserve the right to apply a $10 re-delivery or waiting fee when we deem necessary.
- You will ensure that you have enough funds to cover your order, and that no more than $2 is in coin.
- You will not ask us to meet you in any locations that are unsafe, or within 1,000 feet of schools, parks, libraries, or places of worship.
- You will keep your pets and/or children under control and inform Sespe staff in advance if there are any precautions the driver needs to take.
- For storefront visits
- Security video is being recorded; please do not wear hoodies, sunglasses, or hats.
- You will not not consume any cannabis (or alcohol) on the premises or discard trash or packaging in the parking lot.
- You will store your medicine responsibly and make sure that no children or pets have access to it.
- You will keep your recommendation and ID up-to-date and inform us of any changes affecting your status as a patient.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time if we feel that the safety, legality, or regulatory compliance of our operation may be at risk.