Dec 11 @ 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm
Join us for a very special workshop on Cannabis and the Culinary Arts. Turn your love of cooking and Cannabis into an art form and learn how to make delicious Cannabis-infused edibles and meals. NOTE: This is a NON-CONSUMPTION event, for demonstration and educational purposes only.
(Limited Space Event! Please RSVP with an email, your full name and event you would like to attend to: [email protected])
Some of the Cannabis culinary techniques you will learn include the correct Cannabis oil breakdown, decarboxylation, the benefits of infused butter versus oil, how to store your infusion, and how to make Cannabis calculations when cooking for consistent proper dosing. At this event you will receive at least three mouth-watering Cannabis-infused recipes. (includes Q&A)
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
1. Determine what type of Cannabis products are ideal for preparing edibles and meals.
2. Identify the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” when making infused dishes.
3. Create delicious edible treats and meals with consistent dosing.
4. Find recommended online resources for an endless variety of infused edibles and meals.
5. Determine the best way to store your home-made edibles and infusion ingredients for maximum shelf-life
Presenter / chef Omar Uribe
About the Chef:
Omar Favila Uribe grew up in Ojai and graduated from Nordhoff High; with the empowerment and facilitation of the Unum Olio Method, he then pursued his passion to study at SBCC, graduating with an AS in Culinary Arts. Omar has since been developing a super food snack called S’PHER’Z, that is all organic with zero added sugars and many other ingredients that promote a healthy lifestyle. This product is partnered with Ne’illa Olio in helping to advocate to empower youth and their families utilizing the food and entertainment industry for the mission.