- This event has passed.
Plant Food and Medicine Conference
Oct 27 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
This feast of wisdom and science is being held at the Santa Barbara City College, West Campus, on Saturday, October 27th from 11am to 5pm.
The expert keynotes and seminars will provide the latest evidenced-based nutrition information. Each talk includes a Q&A session on the use of whole foods as medicine in the prevention and reduction of chronic diseases, all the while advocating for sustainable and delicious animal-free farming.
Eat Your Medicine: Eight Talks on Delicious Plant-Based Nutrition & Healing keynotes and six seminars will address the following:
• How to Put “Easy & Delicious” Into Plant-Based Meals (keynote by Celebrity Chef Melissa Costello)
• Eat What Heals You – The Power of Plant-Based Nutrition (keynote by Jim Adams, Ph.D. USC)
• Herbs – Nature’s Super Supplements (Cheryl Fromholzer)
• Empowered Diets for Miraculous Healing (Dale Figtree, Ph.D.)
• Cannabis 101 – The Real Deal on How Cannabis Heals You (Liz Rogan)
• Healing Plants of Santa Barbara’s Trails and Gardens (Lanny Kaufer)
• A Cancer Survivor’s Journey to Total Well-Being Through Nutrition (D.A. Metrov)
• Essential Oils – Awaken the Body’s Innate Healing Ability (Lily Rozhko)
ALL presentations includes a Q&A
WHERE & WHEN: SB City College | Sat, Oct 27th from 10AM – 5PM
$45 VIP Admission ticket holders receive express access to the featured Keynote talks (+ all 6 Seminars):
$30 General Admission ticket holders have unrestricted access to six powerful seminars on many aspects of plant-based nutrition and healing.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT https://plantfoodandmedicine.org